We love cheese. We love the Alps. And we believe in quality rather than quantity as well as authenticity. So why do not bring it all together?
Austrian gourmet mountain cheese
That´s why Kaese Glueckler offers an extraordinary, high quality mountain cheese with an unforgettable taste from the Austrian Alps of Bregenzer Wald:
- aged six month (pleasantly mild in taste)
- aged twelve month (highly aromatic and more mature)
- aged eighteen months (wholehearted and fully flavoured)
The key facts are:
- raw hay milk cheese from cows (fed with hay in winter and gras as well as herbs from the alps only in summer, no silage)
- a hundred percent lactose free
- gluten free
- without the use of any preservative
- free from use of any additives
- gene-free production
- the rind is a hundred percent natural, just salt
- unique production in large cheese wheels up to 35 kilograms
The cheese dairy
High quality products play a particularly important role at Käse Glückler. Not only is it a matter of outstanding quality and unique taste, but also focus on nature, environmentally friendly production and both sustainable livestock and alpine agriculture.
Furthermore, appreciation of the local farmers in terms of a fair milk revenue is highly valuable to us. Moreover, we maintain a personal relationship and particular relationship of trust to both, alpine farmers and the alpine dairy. All this, we found in the stunning region of Bregenzer Wald in the Western Alps of Austria.
Home of the internationally famous mountain cheese is the exciting and stunning region of Bregenzer Wald in Austria. Besides natural beauty it owns the quality label of the European Union. The indication of origin, as well as designation of product are protected by the European Union. With the traditional core business for more than a hundred years excellent quality is guarenteed, as you will hardly find within Europe. Just two percent of the entire European milk production is silage free only.
We can feel you are interested
If you as excited as us about gourmet mountain cheese or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +49 (0)179 2199 144. We are looking forward to hearing from you.